Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Joy of Grandchildren

The Joy of Grandchildren! Grandchildren are wonderful! They call you one the phone or when they come to see you, it thrills your heart when they call you grandma. Never in my wildest dream did I ever think I would have 8 grandchildren all three and under. They love to come to grandma’s house and love to play with their cousins. I have a lot of toys for them to play with and even got out the cabbage patch dolls that my girls had when they were little and cleaned them up so that they could play with them. One thing that I purchased was a folding picnic table for them to sit at. They love this table and we use it for meals and to just play on. I love this table because it is study and I don’t have to worry about it tipping and them getting hurt. I also love this table because it is so easy to keep clean and no matter what they spill on it, it can be wiped clean. I also love this table because I can fold it up and put it away when they go back home and bring it out for them to play on when they come to visit. I love when my grandchildren come to visit and the house rings with their conversations!

No comments:

Post a Comment