Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanksgiving is being thankful for family

Thanksgiving is being thankful for family This is the week of Thanksgiving and I am looking forward to my children and grandchildren coming for a couple of days. I have been cleaning, making up beds from their last visit and deciding on the menu for our Thanksgiving dinner. My grandchildren are good eaters and will eat almost anything that I fix. They look forward to being together as much as I enjoy having them all come for a visit. Since we have just gotten about a foot of snow, they will probably want to play outside. Maybe one of them will bring a sled along to go for a ride on. Since the fifth one is now a year old and walking, she will want to be right in there with the four older ones. I will get up the folding picnic table for them to play on too. When we eat our meal, we will move the table into the kitchen area and will probably have to squeeze 3 of them on one side of the table. That will probably work this time but by the time the youngest 3 are old enough to sit at the table, grandma is going to have to purchase a second table. I sent for Christmas pajamas for all of them and am hoping they get here in time to take some pictures that I can use for my Christmas letter this year. These are happy and joyful days, I am already looking forward to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment